Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How Slime teleported to Minecraft and was defeated by Steve

                                                                     Part 3
It was getting dark so i closed my door and started waiting for morning. It was the worst night I've ever had, I couldr zombie moans and creepers hissing all night. So i decided to get out of this place. There were to many mobs spawners around here. I was walking and walking, and walking. Then I found a desert. I was starting to starve. And then I saw a desert temple.  I went in there. I broke the pressure plate so I dont step on it and die, because I knew that there was TNT under it. So I looked in the 1st chest and I found 18 bones and 4 golden ingots. Now I can craft golden boots. YAY!!! I opened the 2nd chest and I found 1 iron ingot and 12 cooked porkchops. In the 3rd chest I found 9 iron ingots and a golden apple. I opened the last chest and I found 5 diamonds and 3 bones. I heard steps behind me. I turned around.
To be continued from part 4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Angelina.I really like your pictures and when you went to your trip to London.It was AWESOME when I saw those really cool kings clothes.

Come and vist our blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Angelina.I really like your pictures and when you went to your trip to London.It was AWESOME when I saw those really cool kings clothes.

Come and vist our blog.