So far this term for topic, we've been learning about cyber saftey. We've watched loads of video clips for how to be safe online. We know what and what not to do online. These are some of the things we've learnt.
What you should do online
- Ask an adult before clicking pop-ups.
- Think before putting private imformation online.
- Tell an adult if you're getting cyber bullied.
- Help people that are getting cyber bullied.
- Get an adult straight away if you click on something bad.
- Don't make fun of people that are getting cyber bullied.
- Don't give away your full name or password.
- Don't make friends with people you don't know.
- Don't click pop-ups without an adult supervisor.
- If you cyber bully someone, people can print things out for proof.
- All people need is yoyr whole name, and then they will soon know all they need about you.
- Cyber Bullying is illegal.
- And most importantly, " If you can't say it to your Grandma, don't say it at all".