Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Art with Mr.Braddrok

"Zoom!" said Mr.Braddock. He was the best artist I've ever met so far!! He was an art genius. We drew nikau palms and mine was not bad. I thought I wasn't good at art but it just worked. It was like magic. I did a lot of mistakes (in pencil) but I didn't do any mistakes with sharpie. When Mr. Braddock coloured in the artwork it was so realistic. He was so cool!! Actually everybody's artwork was amazing and I couldn't believe it (I could but like I never thought of that).


I got a lot of mistakes but it was okay because I got over it with pen (sharpie). He was really good and he had good teaching skills. We had a beach for our background and the Pohutukawa was really good on Mr.Braddock's artwork. He has his own website and I think it's http://www.grahambraddock.net/


The ball part was really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really good with red shadows and Mr. Braddock said red shadow goes on green really well and he was right!! I like Mr.Braddock's art skills and he is an art genius!


By Dana


No comments: