Thursday, March 15, 2012

End of the Rainbow

I heard a loud banging sound at the back of the car. My dad was trying to close the boot. I told him to take out the huge vine plant. So he took it out and put it in the garden. In the car I was sitting with my 4 year old friend Rolland and my 11 year old friend Tiffany. In the front seat my sister was sitting there texting her friend Georgia. My dad opened the car door and said “Let’s go!” When we got to Rainbow’s End I immediately opened the door, one step and I could smell glorious candy filling the air. Rolland shouted,
 “Look at the bird!”
 I said “That’s a huge bird!”
Above our heads flew a beautiful white bird. Its wings were about the size of 1 and ¼ of my head. We went to the entrance and my dad gave the women our tickets. Another woman stamped our hands. The stamp said F.P. We saw Rolland’s mum and dad and Tiffany’s mum and aunty.
The 9 of us went to the first ride that caught our eye. It was the journey ride. The ride ended in about 2 minutes. It was about 6 we decided to go on the Pirate Ship. It felt like I was about to vomit. We were rocking so high I got winded.
After the ride we went to CASTLE which is a park for 4 to 11 year olds. Rolland, Tiffany and I were basically the only ones playing. We first played Mini Fear Fall. There were four seats on it, my sister joined us. It went up and down and up and down and up and down and... you get the point. After we got off the Mini Fear Fall we went to the Invader.
Here is the list of rides we did: the Gold Rush and Bumper Cars - which had a really long line, Log Flume, Power Surge, Motorboats and the Corkscrew Rollercoaster.
 In between the Log Flume and the Power Surge, we had dinner. All I had were chocolate donuts and fish with chips. All of our parents went to Joe’s Buffet Line. They all got the same dish. In the dish there was salad, butter and bread,2 lamb chops and a selection of wine. Tiffany and Rolland ordered some non- spicy samosas and some coke. My sister ordered noodles and salty fries. For drinks my sister and I drank some Fanta.
At about 10:30pm we hit the Gift Shop. I bought a yellow Rainbow’s End top and a dark blue Rainbow’s End cap. I also bought a flashing Rainbow’s End wand.
At 11 we all went home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good

Anonymous said...

that is cool story look at kid@catton

Anonymous said...

that is cool story look at kid@catton