Friday, March 16, 2012

What Is My Emotion?

SHOW NOT TELL
I feel my hands clench together into fists. I feel the energy rush through me. I yell and stomp my foot on the ground as I scrunch up my face. I hear people telling me to stop but I don`t listen. I block the world from my mind and open my fists. I let the energy rush out through my fingers but for some reason I still feel enraged like an angry lion. I think what would happen if I did this, would I get in trouble or would I get away with it? I ask that question over and over again in my mind like a broken tape recorder. I hear one half of my brain telling me to stop and the other half telling me go ahead, no big deal, it`ll be fine. Fortunately I listen to the right side and calm down. I count to ten and walk away.
What is my emotion?

By Jordan

No comments: