Monday, March 19, 2012

Oteha Valley Schools Twilight Gala

On Friday afternoon at 4.30 pm I came to school. It was like a carnival. I went to the haunted house straight away. I went in with Dylan. As soon as we stepped in we heard screaming. It was so dark. People jumped out of the middle of nowhere. Dylan fell over and people started stepping on him (Ouch!) Then we came out. Next I went on the super SKOF slide, just like the one at Lollipops. It took a long time to go up. After that I did Smash the Plate. You are suppose to smash the plate with a cricket ball. I got a lollipop because I hit the plates. My friend and I went to the silent auction and he won Rainbows End tickets for $65. I did other fun stuff and then went home.





By Thomas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a really fun day.... very good vocabulary for a list.

JJ